20,000 Square Feet of Tenant Improvements Built during the Past Year at the Unique Automotive Facility
SiliconX Construction has demonstrated exceptional versatility and responsiveness by completing nearly 20,000 sq. ft. of tenant improvements for a wide variety of customers at Club Auto Sport in North San Jose.
Club Auto Sport provides a unique automotive ecosystem within a single, 120,000 sq. ft. facility — including a 21st century auto row that features non-traditional dealers of new and pre-owned cars — plus businesses involved in vehicle service, repair, modification, as well as many types of specialty automotive shops. Club Auto Sport also features a one-of-a-kind club for auto and motorsports enthusiasts. The club sponsors track days, hosts monthly Cars & Caffeine shows and meet-ups, and organizes a variety of functions and activities held within an elegant 10,000 sq. ft. clubhouse ballroom with dramatic lighting treatments, video screens and 20-foot window walls.
Completing A Project a Month
Over the past 11 months, SiliconX has built an average of one tenant improvement project per month in the second of the two buildings at the Club Auto Sport complex. The company has been able to respond quickly with the full range of resources needed to address the rapid rate of new tenants moving into the facility.
The SiliconX team has worked closely with each business to ensure that work is completed on time and within budget, and that every space conforms to individual business requirements.
“SiliconX has done a great job for us at Club Auto Sport,” said co-founder and co-managing member, Ralph Borelli. “We’ve been able to count on their broad range of skills and expertise, attention-to-detail and outstanding responsiveness — from building the shell itself to accommodating the specific desires of each tenant.”
Among the facilities SiliconX has recently completed in Club Auto Sport’s Building B are:
- Classic Car Fusion — SiliconX transformed Suite 301 into an attractive showroom and efficient shop area for the company, which offers a full range of services for acquiring, restoring and customizing classic cars. The company handles everything for car owners from transport and modification to photography and even sales, when required.
- Elite RV Vacations — Elite RV delivers a “5-star RV experience” from Suite 303 at Club Auto Sport. The company rents luxuriously equipped Airstream travel trailers that are fully stocked with everything needed for an unforgettable vacation: from dinnerware and luxury linens to lawn chairs and gas BBQs. Customers can even have Elite RV deliver their Airstream to a chosen destination, set it up and pick up the family at the nearest airport, if desired.
- Infinite Auto Tech — SiliconX completed all the improvements required for a modern automotive shop to service Audi/VW, BMW, Porsche, Honda/Acura, Toyota/Lexus, and other import automobiles. Owner Dick Chiang offers precision, personalized service to ensure the highest performance and safety for every vehicle.
- Liquid Trends — Since 1999, the company has installed high-end audio systems in watercraft — in addition to becoming experts in car audio, LED lighting for vehicles and watercraft, and laser cutting and engraving of Plexiglas. For Liquid Trends, SiliconX was asked to complete a high-end fabrication shop. This included supplying more power and an extremely efficient air filtration system to ensure that Liquid Trends could complete its precision work in a virtually dust-free environment.
- Sonic Motorsport — In Suite 323, SiliconX created a showroom and versatile shop area for the automotive tuning shop founded by Andrew Fang and Barrett Howard. Sonic Motorsport offers a broad selection of premium quality parts and accessories — with wheels and suspension parts a specialty — installed by its team of certified service technicians.
SiliconX Construction also handled a move and expansion for Supreme Detailworks from Suite 315 into Suites 327 and 329. And soon, the company expects to begin work on a very special new space that will be part of Borelli Motor Sports’ presence at Club Auto Sport. More details on this spectacular venue to come later!
Meeting a Variety of Challenges
In addition to all of the construction details, SiliconX dealt seamlessly with some of the planning and zoning issues that often arise in conjunction with construction at a specialty facility such as Club Auto Sport. The experience that the company has in dealing with a broad array of challenges has proven to be extremely valuable in keeping the projects on track for scheduled completion dates.
If you’d like to learn more about the work SiliconX has done at Club Auto Sport — or anywhere else in Northern California — contact Tony Gonzalez, Director of Construction Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (408) 418-0099 (w) or (408) 318-1869 (c).